ČR GRN /Global Recruiter Network/ - Czech Republic
GRN Global Recruiters Network is a is a rapidly growing network operating on the basis of franchising. It offers management, technical, professional and executive search services to the corporate community. GRN specializes in identifying, attracting and placing top talent for its clients. GRN Global Recruiters of Czech Republic is one of the over 160 franchise offices. GRN mainly uses search method for most of its assignments.
The American Managing Director has been working in recruitment in Prague for over 15 years. Total staff is about 10 people. Working hours are 8.00–17.00 with 1 hour lunch break, and the office is very centrally located in the city - 30m from Charles Bridge.
The company recruits in various industries with a focus on following fields: pharmaceutical, IT, banking and finance, energy and consultancy.
· The principal duty of an intern will be working as a ‘researcher’:
o taking a job order/project secured by one of the consultants
o doing internet or publication research to locate similar companies or companies with similar positions to the client
o contacting the company by phone to obtain the name of the person holding a position similar to the open one
o contacting that person to see if they are interested or if they know of someone else they can refer
o receiving CV’s and following up with people contacted
o potentially conducting a first interview with potential candidates
· Research also entails compiling lists of companies and contact numbers in particular industries (e.g. chemical manufacturers) for future use.
· Inputting candidate information into contact database. Sorting through existing CVs, categorizing and re-organizing them.
· Contacting old candidates to obtain updated information and ascertain their current career interests/direction.
· Following job ads placed by companies that GRN wants to work with.
· Other functions can include correspondence, and potentially, first interviews with people who have sent unsolicited applications (i.e. to ‘info’ email address), and subsequent candidate management if they are viable.
· Creation of spreadsheets (e.g. budget outlines, billing forms) and marketing materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, web page content) when needed.
· May also be responsible for finding other interns, both from abroad as well as through local school programs.
Qualifications Preferably a business or communications related bachelor’s degree; a major in sales/marketing or human resources, other social science degrees could also be considered.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – will almost always be dealing with people whose first language is not English, and who have varying English skills.
· Fluent in English, other languages are an asset, particularly German or Slavic ones.
· Comfortable making calls to source companies as well as potential candidates in a very open office environment; able to think quickly and creatively in order to overcome resistance and get the necessary information from the call.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
· Must be a team player and integrate well in groups.
Running application process
Students can apply for the internship any time during the year and the start and end dates of the student’s practice will be arranged to suit both the student and GRN. The shortest internship period is three months. Please note that the internship is not a paid position in GRN.
Mr. Michael Rainey
Mostecká 8, Praha 1 - Malá Strana, 118 00
Za obsah zodpovedá: Prodekanka pre medzinárodné vzťahy | Dátum aktualizácie: 19. 1. 2015 | Aktualizoval: Prašovská Jana
Ďakujeme za podporu: