EU Public Affair Consultancy - Belgicko
Opportunity for student placement in EU public affairs consultancy in Brussels
RB & Partners is an EU and International Public Affairs consultancy firm, a business partner and a contact point for European affairs and international projects. We are a group of experts with an international background specialized in European affairs and business development activities. Our office is located in Brussels, a strategic place to represent at best European and international business. We have also recently opened an office in Turkey to our support business development in the Middle East.
About the traineeship:
We are currently offering opportunities for students to carry out a traineeship in our Brussels office to support our work in the field of EU trade and health policies. We can offer a valuable learning experience in a small and dynamic environment where the trainee is fully integrated into our daily work.
• Monitoring EU legislative process (attending European Parliament committee meetings, daily monitoring of information sources, regular contacts with public officials, etc.)
• Drafting reports on specific issues of interest at EU level (preparing a research plan, identifying key contacts, carrying out the research, drafting final documents etc.)
• Assisting in monthly reporting (WTO policy, EU trade defense instruments, consultations, etc.)
• Any other tasks needed to provide effective support to a dynamic and friendly team
• Student eligible to participate in the Erasmus Student Mobility for Placements programme
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Familiarity with EU policies and institutions
• Good English – all other languages an asset
• Good communication and social skills
Start date: As soon as possible