Faculty of Economics (MBU) has the ambition to become a place of free research, as well as the center od national and international research in given priority fileds.
Science and research at Faculty of Economics (MBU) will be oriented in period of 2015 – 2020 in relation to accredited study programs, the main directions and priorities of science policy of Slovak Ministry of education, strategic documents in the field of science to the following priorities in basic and applied research:
1. Finance, banking and investment in the context of globalization
Leader: prof. Ing. Marta Orviská, PhD.
2. Innovative and sustainable development of territories
Leader: doc. Ing. Soňa Čapková, PhD.
3. New socio-economic paradigm of European integration
Leader: prof. Ing. Mária Uramová, PhD.
4. Reform and Innovation in Public Economics
Leader: prof. Ing. Helena Kuvíková, PhD.
5. Sustainable development of enterprise in dynamically changing environment
Leader: prof. Ing. Ľubica Lesáková, PhD.
6. Sustainable, responsible and high quality tourism on the level of tourist entities and destinations
Leader: prof. Ing. Jana Kučerová, PhD.
Annotations of research priorities.pdf (7. 7. 2017 10:17:49)
Responsible: Vice-dean for Science and Research | Last updated: 21. 11. 2018 | Updated by: Gavalcová Daniela
Thank you for your support: