We warmly welcome all international students for study exchange at our Faculty!
Application procedure is very simple. Instructions and all required documents blank forms you can find at following subpages.
You can apply within ERASMUS+ program or any other exchange program for 1 complete semester or for the whole academic year stay, for which you will be accepted after submitting all required documents.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF FOLLOWING:
1. All ERASMUS+ incoming students are kindly requested to take into consideration, that the above mentioned dates MUST be respected (ERASMUS STUDENT CHARTER: Erasmus students should comply with internal regulations of the host institution). As a result they should not reserve their return tickets for earlier dates.
2. All ERASMUS+ incoming students are entitled to a 2-week period after their registration in order to make the modifications of courses they wish and finalize their learning agreement.
3. Attendance at each course is compulsory, after submission of the final Learning Agreement.
In case of any questions you can contact us by e mail or by phone:
Faculty of Economics, MBU in Banska Bystrica
ERASMUS+ Outgoing and Incoming Students Office
tel.: 00421 48 446 2197
Tajovskeho st. 10, 975 90, Slovakia
Erasmus Code SK BANSKA 01
UMB PIC CODE 998462517
1. University Institutional Coordinator
Doc. PhDr. Katarína Chovancová, PhD.
2. Faculty of Economics ERASMUS+ Coordinator
Vice Dean for International Relations EF UMB
Mgr. Ing. Gabriela Kormancová, PhD.
3. Faculty of Economics Departmental Coordinator
Ing. Mária Kanderová, PhD.
Vice Dean for Study EF MBU
4. Faculty of Economics Student Contact Person - ERASMUS + Outgoing + Incoming Students Office
Mgr. Jana Prašovská
Tel. +421 48 446 21 97
Contact hours for students:
Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 umb.sk
5. International Relations Office, Contact person for Teachers and Staff Mobilities
Ing. Alena Dobrotová
tel: 00421 48 446 21 55
Fact Sheet EF MBU 2017-2018.doc (17. 10. 2017 12:46:49)
Responsible: Vice-dean for Development | Last updated: 14. 3. 2019 | Updated by: Prašovská Jana
Thank you for your support: