1. Application Deadline for winter Term nominations is July 15th
2. Application Deadline for summer term nominations is November 15th
Application and Nomination of Students "Step by Step"
1. Partner University coordinator contacts Jana Prašovská at firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate their students, nomination can be short, via e mail.
2. Coordinators and students complete, sign and send the Application Documents.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS: (blank documents are atatched at the bottom of the page)
a) Application Form
b) Accomodation Form
c) Learning Agreement
d) Copy of EU Health Insurance Card
e) Copy of ID
f) International Certificate or Confirmation of English language knowledge of the student at minimum B2 level
3. The Faculty of Economics sends Acceptance Letters only if students submit complete and correct documents. We will provide supplementary information. In case a student has not been accepted, they will be notified by e-mail.
4. After the students arrive to Banská Bystrica, they should finalise their Learning Agreement at the beginning of the semester. There is a particular date to make any changes to the original LAs and create the schedule in the academic information system (AIS). After that date, the system closes.
5. After the arrival, each incoming student will be welcomed and accompanied by his/her "buddy" = slovak student. Our BUDDIES contact ypur students before arrival to Slovakia via e-mail and also provide them with a lot of useful information.
Responsible: Vice-dean for Development | Last updated: 9. 12. 2019 | Updated by: Prašovská Jana
Thank you for your support: