How to apply
The deadline for applying for student mobility abroad within ERASMUS + for Academic Year 2019/2020 was 17.12.2018.
At this time you can still apply as alternate. There is big chance to be approved in this situation.
The future graduates in bachelor level and master level of study are eligible to apply for ERASMUS + Graduate Traineeship mobility with financial support.
It is a special opportunity to get important practical experience when still studying. Do not miss this chance!
Complete Application documents with required enclosures can be brought personally to EF International Relation Office No. 100 or sent by post to postal address:
975 90 Banská Bystrica
1. Application Form (there is extra Application Form for study purpose and extra for traineeships)
2. CV in English
3. Cover Letter in English
4. simple copies of documents confirming your required language skills
5. unverified confirmation of your other activities (participation in SWA, ESN, ŠR, AIESEC, ... practice, experience
We do not accept incomplete applications without attachments and required information!
When selecting students, we evaluate:
1. your language skills
2. your motivation
3. presentation and representation of the school (participation in activities such as ESA, ESN, etc.)
4. extra-curricular activities, your practice, courses, out-of-school and personal activities, practical experience ...
5. up today learning outcomes
We encourage ERASMUS + potencial applicants not to submit applications if:
- they can not study at EF succesfully because ERASMUS + is an opportunity for those "ambitious and most diligent".
- also do not think about mobility if you have any doubts about your language knowledge, traveling alone, handling abroad, financial backing to co-finance your stay ...
- or if you have any health, personal or family issues
HOW IT WORKS STEP BY STEP?
1. search on the universities you are interested from our PARTNERS LIST and check what classes they offer and how well they would reinforce your degree
2. choose your TOP 2 universities and apply for ERASMUS+ mobility by the deadline at Department of International Relations, usualy till the middle of December
3. take part on our "selection interview" in English /or other study language/ usualy in the middle of January
4. once you were recommended after interview, you will be nominated by e mail to apply for partner university, usualy by the end of March
5. once the host university approves your application, you can prepare the rest of documents before departure. Learning Agreement is the basic document.
6. usualy till the end of June we receive information about the ERASMUS+ scholraship budget and after we know this, we can confirm your scholarship support 100%
7. before you depart, it is required to submitt all required documents
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jana Prašovská, email@example.com
Monday - Thursday from 8:30 to 12:00
EF MBU, Tajovskeho 10
1st. floor, office. No.100
Responsible: Vice-dean for International Relations | Last updated: 14. 3. 2019 | Updated by: Prašovská Jana
Thank you for your support: