The admission procedure provides an opportunity for candidates to prove that they meet the admission requirements in order to become students of a chosen study programme at the Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University.
The admission procedure is initiated upon the candidate´s delivery of the following documents to the Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University (hereinafter EF UMB):
A) Application Form
Choose one of the following options:
B) Compulsory Enclosures
5. Applicants for a study program in English coming from other than a member country of the European Higher Education Area are required to attach an internationally accepted IELTS certificate with a minimum entry score of 6.0 to their application for study.
Printed and signed copy of the application form, along with all the required enclosures listed above must be sent by regular mail to the following address:
Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University
SK-975 90 Banská Bystrica
Note: The incomplete or incorrectly filled in application forms, the Electronic Application Forms submitted only online, i.e. without sending their printed and signed copy to the EF UMB, and the application forms sent only via e-mail or submitted after the deadline SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Submission deadline for the application form and all required enclosures: MARCH 31, 2020.
1. The applicants who had completed their secondary education before 2020 are supposed to deliver the Recognition of the Educational Documents, the Application Form and the other compulsory enclosures to the EF UMB Study Department up till 31 March 2020.
2. The applicants who had completed their secondary education before 2020 but fail to submit their Recognition of the Educational Documents before 31 March 2020 for reason of the administrative delays are supposed to do so no later than 31 May 2020. (Note: Application Form and the other compulsory enclosures still must be submitted by 31 March 2020).
3. The applicants who will only have completed their secondary education in the course of 2020 are supposed to submit their Recognition of the Educational Documents no later than on the Enrolment Day. This is to be in early September 2020 and they must be present there in person.
4. The applicants who fail to deliver the Recognition before 31 May 2020 shall only be admitted conditionally, despite passing the entrance exam. EF UMB cannot guarantee a room at its dormitories to such applicants.
5. Visa arrangement is NOT the responsibility of EF UMB, so the applicants from the countries subject to visa requirement are kindly asked to arrange their student visa on their own. EF UMB may participate in the procedure only indirectly, i.e. by issuing the admission / conditional admission certificate upon meeting all the admission requirements by the applicant.
Responsible: Vice-dean for Study | Last updated: 10. 1. 2020 | Updated by: Horvátová Lucia
Thank you for your support: