The admission procedure provides an opportunity for candidates to prove that they meet the admission requirements in order to become students of a chosen study programme at the Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University.
The admission procedure is initiated upon the candidate´s delivery of the following documents to the Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University (hereinafter EF UMB):
A) Application Form
Choose one of the following options:
- Application Form : download, fill in, print out, sign and send to the EF UMB by regular mail;
Application Form MMB
Application Form FBI
- Electronic Application Form within the AiS2 UMB system : fill in online, save the data in the system, print out, sign and send to the EF UMB by regular mail;
The Electronic Application Form will be accessible at the EF UMB website as of 1 December 2018.
B) Compulsory Enclosures
- Curriculum vitae including personal details (name, surname, date and place of birth, permanent and postal address, contact details), education completed so far, etc.,
- Document of admission fee payment,
3. Recognition of completed higher education - students who have completed the previous degree abroad must have the diploma recognized in the Slovak Republic. The admitted students shall submit the document recognizing the diploma no later than the day of enrolment.
Recognition of completed higher education - INFORMATIONS
4. Transcript of records
Printed and signed copy of the application form, along with all the required enclosures listed above must be sent by regular mail to the following address:
Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University
SK-975 90 Banská Bystrica
Note: The incomplete or incorrectly filled in application forms, the Electronic Application Forms submitted only online, i.e. without sending their printed and signed copy to the EF UMB, and the application forms sent only via e-mail or submitted after the deadline SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Submission deadline for the application form and all required enclosures: MARCH 31, 2019.
- The applicants who had completed their bachelor study before 2019 are supposed to deliver the Recognition of completed higher education, the Application Form and the other compulsory enclosures to the EF UMB Study Department up till 31 March 2019.
- The applicants who had completed their bachelor study before 2019 but fail to submit their Recognition of completede higher education before 31 March 2019 for reason of the administrative delays are supposed to do so no later than 31 May 2019. (Note: Application Form and the other compulsory enclosures still must be submitted by 31 March 2019).
- The applicants who will only have completed their bachelor study in the course of 2019 are supposed to submit their Recognition of completed higher education no later than on the Enrolment Day. This is to be in early September 2019 and they must be present there in person.
- The applicants who fail to deliver the Recognition before 31 May 2019 shall only be admitted conditionally, despite passing the entrance exam. EF UMB cannot guarantee a room at its dormitories to such applicants.
- Visa arrangement is NOT the responsibility of EF UMB, so the applicants from the countries subject to visa requirement are kindly asked to arrange their student visa on their own. EF UMB may participate in the procedure only indirectly, i.e. by issuing the admission / conditional admission certificate upon meeting all the admission requirements by the applicant.