Study abroad (ERA+ and other programs) in English
Your application - English version form to be filled in is here https://www.umb.sk/medzinarodne-vztahy/som-student-umb/
More information about the porgrame is to be found at https://www.umb.sk/medzinarodne-vztahy/som-student-umb/erasmus-application.html
As the web site is still in the process of creation nad updates for students, there is no English version at the moment, so please use online translator, which works very fine.
You can visit our newly created centralized UMB Office for International Cooperation in person too.
The office is situated at Cesta na Amfiteater str. 1 (white building in the back yard of the Faculty of Economics), 1st floor, right side form the stairs.
Or send us an e mail to responisble contact person, all contacts in details are at the web site too.
Looking forward to your interest and taste for travelling and studying abroad!
If you want to know very usefull information about the country of your interest and you wish to be fully prepared to get know the other culture, visit https://www.erapo.sk/interkulturna-priprava-pre-erasmus-studentov
The procedure after submitting electronic applications is/usually as follows:
We will assess your Applications including attachments and score students according to Erasmus+ criteria.
The selection of students shall take into account:
1.in particular language competences
2.motivation of the student and proper choice of partner university
3.your personal activities and CV experience to date
4.representation of the school (participation in activities such as SOA, esn, etc.)
5.your previous study results to date
Afterwards, a list of registered students will be created according to the faculties.
We will inform you about the results of this selection approximately in January / February every year.
1. we inform the selected university No. 1 by e-mail or online nomination that you are interested in an exchange stay with them
2. during May to June, we know every year what financial amount will be allocated for UMB for the implementation of ERASMUS + mobilities
3. Based on your nomination, the partner school will contact you and request certain documents and information from you by a specified date
4. subsequently you receive further instructions and documents to be filled in by us as well
5. If you want to cancel your interest in mobility, do so as soon as possible at email@example.com
6.If you are interested in changing the selected school to IB, you can request a change ideally by 15.3. annually, on SS until 31.8. annually
When selecting students, we evaluate:
1. your language skills
2. your motivation
3. presentation and representation of the school
4. extra-curricular activities, your practice, courses, out-of-school and personal activities, practical experience ...
5. up today learning outcomes
Selection of students for ERASMUS+ study stays - HOW IT WORKS STEP BY STEP?
We kindly ask ERASMUS + potencial applicants not to submit applications if:
- they can not study at EF succesfully because ERASMUS + is an opportunity for those "ambitious and most dilligent".
- also do not plan your mobility if you have any doubts about your language knowledge, traveling alone, handling abroad, financial backing to co-finance your stay ...
- or if you have any health, personal or family issues
+ if you will not be a student of EF UMB for the AY you do not have the right to do ERASMUS+ any more.
+ in case you have some friends, who did not applied within the deadline, they can still apply as an alternate
Contact person for students planning to study or work as a trainee abroad, for the Faculty of Economics and the Faculty of Political Sciences and International Relations UMB is
421 48 446 6723
Za obsah zodpovedá: Prodekanka pre medzinárodné vzťahy | Dátum aktualizácie: 29. 11. 2022 | Aktualizoval: Prašovská Jana
Ďakujeme za podporu: