Business Graphics (course in English language)
Laco Peter, Ing., PhD.
The main aim of the course is to familiarize with information technologies that are used in business. You will gain both knowledge and practical skills in business application usage.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to understand:
- principles and formats of computer graphics,
- differences between bitmap and vectorgraphics.
Most of the course will be practically oriented, so students will gain practical skills in:
- work with standard graphic software,
- create and modify bitmap and vector graphics,
- export graphics into generally used formats,
- optimize graphics for web/print.
More information about this course you can find in lms system Moodle 2
Responsible: Head of the Department | Last updated: 27. 5. 2013 | Updated by: Administrátor
Thank you for your support: