Before you leave Slovakia back for your home country, please note you have some duties:
1. In case you posess Slovak ID card, please return your "pink ID - Card" to the Police. You can send the card back to the Police by registered post too, from your home country.
2. Fill in the Declaration of Departure. ( find attached at the bottom of the page) According to your Declaration of Departure document, we will prepare Confirmation of Erasmus Attendance for you. In case your home university has a form for this confirmation, bring it to our office to get it signed and stamped. We usually send Transcript of Records later after your departure to your home universities, by regular post.
2. In case you are a EU citizen, but you got the ID card from the police, bring it to the police or to our office in any case. And fill in the declaration of your departure. You can find the form in the enclosed attachments at the bottom of this page.
Based on your declaration we will prepare Confirmation of Erasmus Attendance for you. In case your home university has a form for this confirmation, bring it to our office to get it signed and stamped. We usually send Transcript of Records later after your departure to your home universities, by regular post.
3. Inform the dormitory manager about date of your departure. In case you leaving during the weekend, inform the manager or, at leats the receptionist, a few days before. You need to leave the room clean, return your ID and keys. In case there is something to be payed, you will be asked to pay the amount.
4. Return all the borrowed books to the library and to your friends.
Leaving Procedure at the site of student and Faculty of Economics:
At the end of the stay in Banská Bystrica, before departure, students should take the following steps:
1. Bring the completed and signed Declaration of Departure form to our International Relations Office (the form is attached).
2. We kindly ask students to fill in short Questionaire about their Erasmus + stay and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, the questionaire is attached at the bottom of the page.
3. Transcript of Records, together with Confirmation of Stay, will be sent to the student by regular post. We usually send it only after the end of semester.
Responsible: Vice-dean for Development | Last updated: 6. 11. 2017 | Updated by: Prašovská Jana
Thank you for your support: