The deadline for applying for student mobility abroad within ERASMUS + for Academic Year 2021/2022 was 8.12.2020!
During summer term 2020/2021 you can still apply for AY 2021/2022 as an alternate, there is big chance to be accepted too.
The future graduates in bachelor level and master level of study are eligible to apply for ERASMUS + Graduate Traineeship mobility with financial support.
It is a special opportunity to get important practical experience when still studying. Do not miss this chance!
Application Procedure: all detailed instruction are included directly in the Application Form
1. Application Form (there is extra Application Form for study purpose and extra for Traineeships)
2. CV in English
3. Cover Letter in English
4. simple copies of documents confirming your required language skills
5. unverified confirmation of your other activities
please send your complete Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
When selecting students, we evaluate:
1. your language skills
2. your motivation
3. presentation and representation of the school
4. extra-curricular activities, your practice, courses, out-of-school and personal activities, practical experience ...
5. up today learning outcomes
Selection of students for ERASMUS+ study stays - HOW IT WORKS STEP BY STEP?
We kindly ask ERASMUS + potencial applicants not to submit applications if:
- they can not study at EF succesfully because ERASMUS + is an opportunity for those "ambitious and most dilligent".
- also do not plan your mobility if you have any doubts about your language knowledge, traveling alone, handling abroad, financial backing to co-finance your stay ...
- or if you have any health, personal or family issues
Afeter summbitting your Application steps:
+ If someone of you will need to change partner University, you can do it but inform me about it till the March 15th every year.
+ if you want to cancel your interest, inform me about it as soon as you are sure about it!
+ if you will not be a student of EF UMB for the AY 2021/22, you do not have the right to do ERASMUS+ any more.
+ in case you have some friends, who did not applied within the deadline, they can still apply as an alternate during SS 2020/21. There is almost 100% chance to get the scholarship for ERASMUS+.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jana Prašovská, email@example.com
Monday - Thursday from 8:30 to 12:00
EF MBU, Tajovskeho 10
Partnerske Univerzity pre ERASMUS plus.xlsx (20. 5. 2021 11:13:04)
Prihlaska - Application Form Erasmus study English version.doc (4. 11. 2020 10:32:55)
Súhlas osobné údaje ERASMUS.docx (26. 10. 2020 12:34:41)