Updated measures regarding the spread of COVID-19
INTERRUPTION OF THE PRESENCE FORM OF STUDY for students with a place of study in Banská Bystrica and Poprad from 25.10.2021 until futher notice.
Entry into the building area is conditioned by compliance with the "VTO" mode (vaccinated, tested, after overcoming COVID-19)
Protocol „VTO“ applies to individuals, who are:
- fully vaccinated,
- tested (validity of the test duration 7 days) or
- with a proof of overcoming COVID-19 disease in the last 180 days.
General rules for students, staff, guests and businesses in rented premises:
When entering the faculty premises and during stay in them (in all premises) all persons are obliged to:
- Observe anti-epidemic measures.
- When entering the EF UMB facilities, everyone is obliged to disinfect their hands and cover their noses and mouths with a clean, dry drape or respirator.
- A person with symptoms of a respiratory tract infection that could correspond to symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever above 37 ° C, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle pain, headache, fatigue, malaise, loss of smell and taste, does not enter EF UMB premises and facilities.
- If a student or staff member develops symptoms of COVID-19 during participation in educational activities or during the working day, they immediately leave the EF UMB premises using a veil and contact their doctor:
- Students limit mutual encounters with students of other grades, faculties and other schools.
- After using the toilet, students and staff wash their hands with disinfectant soap and dry them with disposable paper towels. Textile towels and air hand dryers are not used.
MBU traffic light [10.9.2021]
Valid measures of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic [2.9.2021]
COVID Automat [up-to-date information on measures in the relevant districts]
School traffic light [recommendations for universities on page 5]
MBU guideline [31. 8. .2021]
Instructions for the international students [current information]
Accomodation and Boarding at Students´DormitoriesSÚZ MBU [current information]
MBU measures (18. 3. 2020 9:51:01)
Za obsah zodpovedá:
Prodekan pre rozvoj | Dátum aktualizácie: 21. 10. 2021 | Aktualizoval: Mešťan Michal
© 2016 Ekonomická fakulta UMB, Tajovského 10, 975 90 Banská Bystrica
www.ef.umb.sk, +421 48 446 2111