System of Quality
In 1999 the Faculty of Economics introduced a system of quality management pursuant to EN ISO 9001
as the first higher education institution in Slovakia and the 36th in the world.
Quality Certificate pursuant to ISO 9001:2008 standard
Quality Policy of Faculty of Economics Matej Bel University
- The priority of the Faculty of Economics is an ambitious student and a successful graduate.
- By continual updating of the content and modernizing the forms of education, we create the conditions for the flexible application of graduates in practice.
- Following accredited study programs, we support the development of basic and applied research.
- We create an environment where we all participate in the management and search for greater efficiency of work.
- We are focusing on the constant improvement of all processes carried out at the Faculty of Economics.
- We decide transparently and demonstrably with a synergic effect.
- Through the qualitative performance of administrative activities, we create conditions for the development of pedagogical and scientific research activities.
- We emphasize the personal development of the scientific and pedagogical employees, which guarantees the quality of the educational process.
Banská Bystrica 13.02.2017
doc. Ing. Peter Krištofík, Ph.D.
Za obsah zodpovedá:
Prodekan pre rozvoj | Dátum aktualizácie: 25. 1. 2018 | Aktualizoval: Administrátor
© 2016 Ekonomická fakulta UMB, Tajovského 10, 975 90 Banská Bystrica
www.ef.umb.sk, +421 48 446 2111